Hardwood flooring Installation & Repair, Dustless floor sanding, refinishing, resurfacing, staining, laying engineering, Laminate floors, Tile Contractor Company Chicago and suburbs.
• Ease of Maintenance • New technology in stains and finishes call for regular cleaning that takes little more than sweeping and/or vacuuming, with occasional use of a professional cleaning product. You will want to use a cleaning product recommended by your flooring manufacturer, installer, or other professional. This will ensure that you use the proper cleaner for your type of flooring and finish.
• Ecological • Wood floors are ecologically friendly. Since it is a natural resource, wood is both renewable and recyclable. Many of yesteryear’s old wood ships , warehouses, barns, and other structures often find a second life in wood flooring. And, because wood does not collect dust and other allergens, many leading health associations agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
• Affordable • Over time, wood floors maintain their value. When other flooring options are looking tired and worn out, they will still look beautiful and timeless.
• Variety • Wood floors have come a long way in the past few years. Today, there are more styles, colors and species available than ever before. Whether you’re looking for traditional Oak, rustic Pine, exotic Wenge or trendy Bamboo, you’re sure to find a color and style to fit your décor.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Wood Floor Installation
- Wood Floor Refinishing & Repair
- Chicago IL, Naperville IL, Lake Forest IL, Evanston IL, Elmhurst IL, Lombard IL, Oak Park IL, River Forest IL
|Person||Great Hardwood Flooring Service|
|City||Chicago , IL|
|Address||445 W Barry Ave #509|
|Phone Number||(708) 369-3372|
I was extremely pleased with Paul's professionalism and the end result. My floors do look brand new and have really made my whole condo look new again. The security person in my condo building commented on the company's professionalism and she is not an easy person to please at all! I highly recommend hiring this company to re-finish your hardwood floors.
Paul/ Pavel was wonderful. He was so professional from start to finish. He gave an extremely fair price quote at no charge for first visit to my home. I didn't have to wait a long time to schedule. He and his partner showed up on-time at time of services to be provided. Approximately 2500 sf of wood flooring was sanded, cleaned and resurface coated within 1 full day. Paul's personality was calm and explanations of the work to be done were articulate. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to renew their wood floors.
They were on time they did the floors and came back to complete a couple of days later. The finished floor was not acceptable to Paul and he came back and redid the top finish so that it was smooth. There was one spot missed in the redo and he came back out again to fix that spot. He was very professional and courteous to my floor concerns and did not stop until I was completely satisfied. I appreciate that sort of detail to a great job.
I started not knowing which direction I wanted to take with the space we had just moved into. I interviewed many flooring guys and most of them wanted me to tell them what to do or they wanted me to just "trust them" with a decision. Paul worked with me, educating me on the different options and helped choose my flooring type, color and finish. He started and finished on time and followed thru on everything he said he would do. His workers were very pleasant to deal with. He was on site for more than 90% of the job so if I had a concern I was able to talk directly to the boss.
Amazing. House looks new. Very quality work. But here is the real value, Paul was the msot responsive guy I have ever dealt with. My wife and I had changed what we wanted to do litteraly every day. We kept calling and emailing Paul on making this change, or removing this on the quote etc., and Paul always got back to us. (originally he was going to remove tile, and apply a new sub-floor, and new hard wood). We had contacted Paul so many times I thought he would refuse to do business with us. He was ALWAYS responsive. Phone or email he would get back to us within 24 hours. Very fair in his quotes. Shows up on time, and was clean and did a great job. I highly recommend him. My neighbors saw our floor and heard of our experience and they are having Paul do work for them now.