We are North America's leading in-home design floor coverings brand. Our company is carefully crafted on creating for you, our customers, a discernable difference from any other floor coverings company.
Our product selection covers all areas of materials you might consider for a flooring design in your home – carpet, hardwood, ceramic tile, vinyl, and specialty products from bamboo to slate, and accents like glass. We merchandise our product selection to give you a beautiful selection from only the finest manufacturers, both from North America and around the world, and we believe it is a selection unmatched anywhere else.
Your design associate is someone who will come to your home with the specific skill to design for you the flooring solution to inspire you, and that is perfect for your home. Every one of our design associates is trained to be an expert in both flooring knowledge and flooring design. We are experts in knowing the features and benefits of all types of flooring material, and how to create for you the right design, either from one material, or using several in one design.
The Floor Coverings Customer Experience has been crafted to ensure that from the first moment you contact us, through the installation of your floor and beyond, you will feel valued and held by our company. Whoever you talk to and meet at Floor Coverings International, we would like you to know that the measure of our success lies solely in the measurement of your satisfaction of us.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Providing innovative flooring solutions!
- We help you through the entire process, every step of the way!
|Person||Floor Coverings International|
|Address||4510 NE 68th Dr. #118|
|Phone Number||(360) 571-5731|
Products & Services
Every floor in every home is different. And so at Floor Coverings International what we have always done is treat every design as a custom project. Our process is quite easy:
• When we first speak we will ask you a number of questions about the project to ascertain the possibilities you are thinking about, and any requirements you have around time, budget, and flooring types in regard to the usage and the upkeep of the floor.
• When we come to your home we will revisit these questions and then proceed to consider your flooring project, and listen deeply to your ideas, needs and wishes about it.
• Next we will measure the space for the new floor, as measuring exactly is the key to a successful outcome for you.
• The biggest part of your appointment with us will be the designing of your floor. We will show you samples of the type of materials you like most, listen to your feedback, and then either show you other examples of flooring materials, or set up another time to show you many other options.
• And then when you are delighted with your custom flooring design we will arrange for an installation date that will serve your needs.
We work hard to make sure our product offering represents the best that the flooring industry has to offer. Whether you are in search of a soft and comfortable carpet for the bedroom, durable tile flooring for your entryway, a whole home full of beautiful new hardwood flooring, or a unique specialty flooring product, we have the product you are looking for. With a constantly updated line of products from all the major manufacturers and mill-direct pricing, we are your flooring resource.